Cholesterol is a waxy, oily, fat-like substance found in your bloodstream and in all your body’s cells. Your brain is mostly cholesterol. http://oilingpoint.com/best-essential-oils-for-ear-infection/.
The American Heart Association recommends limiting the average daily cholesterol intake. Controling the cholesterol you ingest and that which your body makes will not prevent or reverse heart disease. The heart itself, not cholesterol, is the cause of heart disease. The pumping action of the heart causes expansion and contraction of the blood vessels and this causes wear and damage of the arteries. When the body normally repairs these damaged areas no significant problem exists. When the body fails to repair the damaged arteries, the rough irregular damaged area will become coated over by normal cholesterol that is free floating in the blood. This damaged area is actually being protected by a second line of defense when the first defense line failed to make the needed repair. How does plaque develop? Plaque is a layering process! The first layer of protective cholesterol becomes contaminated by unbound metals, primarily calcium, coming in contact and sticking to the gooey cholesterol. This process continues with another layer of cholesterol and then more calcium. This building process exists because excess calcium and unbound metals exist in your blood stream. Unbound metals are not suppose to exist in the blood, metal enzymes are suppose to latch on to and control all metals in the blood. The American public has become inundated with so much advertizing propaganda it is impossible to tell truth from lies. Everywhere you look it’s calcium this and calcium that and vitamins and minerals added to many foods because some food processor thinks you are stupid enough to believe natural, healthful foods need to be adulterated in the name of better health. Your Doctor does not know he is as decieved as you are.
Cholesterol is mainly produced by your liver (about 1,000 milligrams a day), Cholesterol is essential for:
Formation and maintenance of cell membranes (helps the cell to resist changes in temperature and protects and insulates nerve fibers)
Formation of sex hormones (progesterone, testosterone, estradiol, cortisol)
Production of bile salts, which help to digest food
Conversion into vitamin D in the skin when exposed to sunlight.
Most of the body’s cholesterol is manufactured in the liver.
What’s the Difference Between Cholesterol we eat or what the liver makes?
Our bodies make all the cholesterol we need. About 85 percent of your blood cholesterol level is endogenous, which means it is produced by your body. The other 15 percent or so comes from an external source — your diet. Your dietary cholesterol originates from meat, poultry, fish, seafood and dairy products. It’s possible for some people to eat foods high in cholesterol and still have low blood cholesterol levels. Likewise, it’s possible to eat foods low in cholesterol and have a high blood cholesterol level.
So why is there so much talk about cholesterol being the cause of heart disease? It’s because the current medical teaching is that cholesterol is an indicator and a cause of coronary arteries of the heart becoming blocked, resulting in a heart attack. The blocked artery can also develop rough edges. This can cause plaques to break off and travel, obstructing blood vessels elsewhere in the body. A blocked blood vessel in the brain can trigger a stroke.
This coronary artery is becoming dangerously blocked as the cholesterol builds up.
How Angioprim Helps Cholesterol
Let’s look at the picture of the artery to the left. You’ll notice the build up on the arterial walls. Calcium (the white, kidney bean shapes) is the culprit not cholesterol (beige area surrounding the calcium) that causes plaque to grow to proportions that cause blockage and health loss. Angioprim helps improve cardiovascular health. By dissolving the calcium from the plaque with Angioprim and then Vitamin E, will then turn the cholesterol trapped within that plaque into the lighter weight, more oily cholesterol that will float off without worry of causing a stroke or blockage in another area.